Monday 3 October 2011

hallo

hallo evry wan. i like to do ballet and i like too twerl. all that like ballet please come to my imeginery ballet class in the sky. also please join my brother in dodgeball when you can. i live in emericah and i have a big back yard. my name is ting ting and i have a mummy a daddy and my brother. i hope that you can visit me and my famely one day, or maybe twomorrow. bye bye. this is ting ting. do yu like flys becos wan is fwying arond mee rite naw. bye bye agan and ree mem berr that my name is ting ting

1 comment:

  1. Well, everyone, this is a little girl, Ting Ting's post. She certainly is quite talented with her words, isn't she? She actually lives in America and she hates flies. Her mother sent me an e - mail that she wanted me to let her daughter post stuff everywhere around my blog. Well, it's kind of good to know that someone actually notices my posts. Oh, and Ting Ting, please try to say this ten times, superfast. Ready? Go!

    If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.

    Cool, right? Well, Ting Ting. since you're still a little 3 - year old, you are excused from anything as hard as this. I can't even accomplish this task myself!
    Well, thank you, Ting Ting, for your post. It certainly is... Good. Very good, for such a small girl!
    And, also, I know Ting Ting. She actually is one of my friend's sisters. She's quite active, needless to say.

    ReplyDelete